Wednesday, August 20, 2008

6 Years....

Today Travis and I are celebrating our 6th anniversary! I can't believe it has been that long since i married my best friend. We have had so many awesome experiences together, from building a house, too living across the pacific ocean, too trying forever to have kids and then ,too suddenly having 2 healthy little boys, and many other things in between! We have been so blessed. I can't wait to see what is in store for us in the future. The best part about it for me is that i get to go every step of the way with Travis, i couldn't ask for a better companion! He is so patient and loving with me and with the boys. He would do anything for me. he has been and always will be the best thing that ever happened to me. i love you babe. happy anniversary! Here's to many more years to come!!


Since we were married before the digital days, i don't have any wedding pics on my computer so you just get a casual one of us, we don't have very many opportunities to take a picture together, so this is as good as it gets.

7 comments:

Pessoa Fam said...

Congrats! We are coming up on 6 years too! It is so crazy how time flies. While reading Heather and Kyle's blog, I read your post about them having a girl and I am assuming from what you wrote that you are also prego. Please correct me if I am wrong and I am just misreading into it, but I am dying to know though!

The Shupes said...

Wow, 6 years!! I still remember going to your wedding reception and taking a picture with the full size picture of Kyle!! We are so lucky to have married such great guys and into such a good family!!

Callie said...

Congrats on your 6th year! You guys are so cute togther!

Kyle and Ashlee said...

Congrats on the BIG 6 years. You two are as much in love as you were in high school...that is so sweet. It was fun to see you guys the other night.

karlin said...

Congrats. You guys make a great couple.

Kate said...

Happy 6th Sus! We're one year behind you! I can't believe how time flies.

Heidi Openshaw said...

Congratulations on six years! You two make a darling couple still.