Monday, November 3, 2008

Its a .....

GIRL!!
We are so excited to have a little girl join our family! i can't even believe it, it is hard for me to think of a little girl and doing little girl stuff and changing a little girls diapers after doing boys stuff for so long! Travis says he still has a back up boy name, just in case! He is having a hard time believing it! I am so excited to see him with a little girl, it is going to be so fun! If any of you have cute name ideas, send them my way! I really have nothing right now! We feel so blessed to be adding a third to our family, and feel sooo blessed that she is healthy so far and that everything looks just right! what a miracle!

10 comments:

Katie and the boys said...

yeah for a girl! I am so happy for you.
Parleys story is so sweet. I'm sure your mom and dad had a good cry over that one!

Pessoa Fam said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you guys. Girls are so much fun! How fun for you and Heather! They are going to be best little friends. Congrats. We couldn't be more excited for you guys!

Kyle and Ashlee said...

Susie...I wish you could have seen the smile on my face when I read your post. Seriously....ear to ear grinning!!! I am so happy for you guys. Girls really are so much fun. All the bows, bracelets, and drama of course. We can't wait to meet her. CONGRATS!!!!

karlin said...

HOORAY!! How perfect. I can't wait to see a Shupe girl!!

Kate said...

CONGRATS SUS! Girls are the best!

Elisha said...

I'm still just so excited for you! Oh my gosh, after seeing your boys I can't even wait to see how beautiful a girl will be! Congratulations again and send girl vibes my way! (I'm NOT expecting--just for in the future!)

Callie said...

Congrats! That's so exciting, little girls are so fun! Get ready to shop like crazy cause it's hard to resist all the cute things they have for girls. I loved Parley's story, that was so cute! He's gotten so big! He's so sweet, I love his face when he says we miss them, so adorable!

Us said...

Girls are the best! I am so happy for you guys. If she is anything like you she will beautiful.

Glovers said...

Yea Susie- there is hope for me! Congrats!

Emily said...

emily,emma,eliza,ellie,ella,grace,
maggie,sophie,lucy,betsy,jane....

are you feel'n any of those?