Monday, December 1, 2008

It's the most Wonderful time of the year...


I absolutely love this time of year. The excitement is in the air. Putting up decorations was a lot of fun this year with Parley being a little more involved, i think the kids feel the excitement too. Brigham has only eaten one ornament, yikes! What a great time to reflect on our Savior and his birth! What a blessing that is to me!

AFter we put the tree up Travis was telling the boys how he used to lay underneath it and look up at all the lights.

7 comments:

Allred Family said...

We have twinner blogs! Not only do we have the same background - but the matching title and pics of our trees and fireplace mantles! We have great taste :)

Jade said...

Oh I can't wait to see your house in real life!

Emily said...

hey you can you do me a favor! tell heather to invite me to her blog and i also need their new address! thanks a bunch!

Heidi Openshaw said...

Beautiful christmas decorations Susie! I just love your tree it is gorgeous especially for a fake one.

Pessoa Fam said...

I am so jealous of your stockings. I wanted those, but our pathetic student budget just would not allow it! I was wondering if there was any way you could email me a recent family picture (you, trav, and the boys)? It is for Grandma Shupe's Christmas present. My email address is megan.pessoa@gmail.com!

Chelli said...

Christmas is the best! Love your decor. I will get you the addresses! Thanks!

Kyle and Ashlee said...

Your house looks absolutely GORGEOUS! I would expect nothing less from you. Hope you guys are doing good. Happy Holidays!