Friday, June 12, 2009

The transition...



Parley and Brigham have both had to transition into Big boy beds earlier than i would have liked, but what do you do! Brigham has actually handled the transition just fine, probably better than me! He just seems way to little to be sleeping in a big bed. The boys have loved it! The first few nights we could hear them in there laughing and talking, i love it! Brigham has been so good, he doesn't even crawl out or anything, still goes right to bed like a good boy and he still takes his naps just fine. He has fallen out a few times but not anymore. Doesn't he just seem to little. I love this kid!

Parley wasn't too sure about sharing a room, but he is doing better now. He loves his little brother.

oh and by the way, ever since Ella has been in her own room and in a crib, she has been sleeping through the night, in fact for the last 3 nights in a row she has gone 13 hours without even waking up once!! It has made the world of difference in my life! (Even though i still get up at 6 to check on her!)

6 comments:

Heidi Openshaw said...

What a darling little boy room. Those beds are super cute. The boys are the cutest part of the room though. I love that they talk and chat during the night. Cute!!

Chelli said...

That is so awesome! What good little boys. So sweet. Ella is so CUTE! I can't believe she is 2 months already. Glad to hear everything is going so well.

Emily said...

their room is so darling, what good little buddies they are! i can't believe how big ella is getting! she looks so different from her newborness! she is so beautiful, i need to come and give her a love....quick!!

karlin said...

That is such a big transition that I'm getting nervous to make! Weston still sleeps awesome in the crib. I'm afraid Avaree and Weston will never sleep when they are together. Brigham is such a good boy! I can't believe how big Ella is getting and I haven't even seen her yet.

Glovers said...

That is such cute bedding. Hooray for sleeping kids!

Jade said...

My favorite part is the 2 of them staying up talking and giggling. I hope Tate does as well when we move him. I am so scared!