Monday, July 27, 2009

10 Years...

My high school sweetheart.

Travis and I had our 10 year reunion a couple of weeks ago. I can't believe we have been out of high school that long. It seems like i just barely graduated. It was a fun night, we won some good prizes and Travis and I took home one of the sweetheart awards. It was a lot of fun to see where people were at and how they had changed in 10 years.
a few of my friends, everyone was pregnant except me!

This was on the way there, i love my high school sweetheart!!

3 comments:

*** said...

Cute pictures of you and the pregos. Kind of nice to not be one right now huh :). Looks like a fun night and you look darling! Love all the pics of your cute kiddos and little chunker Ella makes me smile seeing her cheeks :).

Emily said...

you cuties! you still look like you could be in high school!!

Jade said...

Fun, sad I missed it!