Sunday, September 12, 2010

Ella at 18 months...

Ella's Stats at 18 months:
Weight: 23 lbs 5 oz. 35%
Height: 32 inches 61%
Head: 47  cm. 64%

Wow.. I can't believe Ella is 18 months already it seems weird not to have another baby right now because I always had one with my other kids by the time they turned 18 months. but it is nice to be able to enjoy Ella and her fun little stage in life right now. I don't ever want to forget this stage so I thought I would write down a few things that we love about Ella at 18!
How she absolutely loves her brothers and everyone around her for that matter. My dad plays a little game with her on skype and says who loves grandpa, she will raise both hands up high in the air, so now the boys will play it with her and go through everyone in the family, she loves it!

How she loves her baby and plays so cute with it! Oh and how she still loves her binky and her blanket and her bottle and how she calls them both blah..
How her hair looks in the morning and how she is the funnest person to get out of bed, always so happy, and she loves to eat breakfast!
Her favorite treat of the summer has been yogurts and popscicles, and she is little miss independant and has to feed her self!
How she is so girly and I think her most favorite thing to do is paint her fingers and toes, she will come into my bathroom and get into the cupboard and gets the box of fingernail polish out and brings it to me and says pretties...I love how she calls anything that is jewelry or hair bow or anything girly "pretties".. and how she loves to just sit and let me do her hair and when she is done stands up and looks in the mirror and says pretty!
How thrilled she is when Travis gets home from work, she will hear the garage door open and runs to the door yelling Daddy! I am pretty sure he enjoys it too... How when she can't find something or someone she says their names and says "Daddy, are you?..."
How curious her little mind is...
Oh miss Ella you have been such a joy to have in our family!! We love you!

No comments: