Friday, December 10, 2010

A Christmas Party with friends..

We had the funnest little get together last night with my friends from high school. It was so fun to sit and talk with all of them and to reminisce about the old days and to talk about the new days, we are all in the same stage of life right now, married with young families, so we all have so much in common and it was seriously so fun to just be with them. I love them all and feel so blessed that I had these girls in High School and that I still have them now, I think it is pretty awesome that we were all married in the temple and we are all still very active in the church. I love you girls, thanks for such a fun night and I am looking forward to another one next month!
 Heidi, Melissa, Carrie, Hayley, Ashlee, Sandy, Butch, Me
 We did a white elephant exchange, there was some awesome gifts but this one was by far the best, Sandy had found a picture that was taken of all of us at our all night senior party and she blew it up to huge, Carrie got it and we were all dying at how young we all look especially compared to high school kids now, then we tried to re-inact the photo, I think it would have been perfect had Jade and Zeis been there. Seriously love these girls.
 Melissa and chad got a bag full of old Jazz stuff
 and the other hilarious gift was these huge underwears, seriously can you even believe they make  these.

 So glad we were able to get together and can't wait to do it again!

No comments: