Friday, June 10, 2011

Brig's (1st of 3) Preschool Graduation...

 I really debated on whether or not to put Brigham in Preschool this year becuase of his early september birthday which means he will have 3 years of preschool but I am so glad I did. It was so good for him to do something all on his own, I feel like he has a little bit of the middle child syndrome and  sometimes just blends in with whatever Parley is doing or even whatever Ella is doing. So I thought this was something that was all his, it was a different preschool than where Parley went. he loved it, he loved his friends and he loved his teacher. He is already talking about next year and can't wait til it starts! Way to go Briggy boy! we sure love you!

He was so shy at first and was not thrilled about being on stage but once we got him up there he was awesome..








 he was awesome at singing his songs...








we loved Miss Allison, She was so awesome but was especially awesome with Brig's gluten free diet, i can't tell you how many times she went out of her way to get brig a special treat at a gluten free bakery or she would make a gluten free recipe so that brigham always felt included. This is something I have been worried about ever since Brig was diagnosed and she has been amazing!!

1 comment:

Callie said...

Your family couldn't be any cuter! I love following your blog, your pictures are awesome and I love love the pictures from the Ranch! Looks like you guys had a great time! You are such a cute mom and your kids are adorable!