Sunday, September 11, 2011

2 Wheelers...


They both did it! I couldn't believe it. Parley has been wanting to do it forever but has been very timid about it! but on wednesday we finally tried it and he did it on his 2nd push! I have never seen him so excited, he was yelling the whole way down the street, I am doing it, I am riding a 2 wheeler, wahoo! it was hilarious! I was so glad he finally did it! Way to go Pars! Now he rides to and from school everyday with all his buddies, he loves it!
Brigham on the other hand really didn't care whether he rode a 2 wheeler or not but 2 days after Parley did and only 3 days after turning 4. we decided just to let him try it. I couldn't believe it, he took off like it was no big deal, we were all cheering for him and he was like what's the big deal, this is a piece of cake, The kid cracks us up, he was ringing his bell and swerving all over the place on purpose almost like he was showing off!  The only problem is, he isn't quite tall enough and can barely reach the pedals when they are all the way down, so you have to help him stop, he will just keep riding all around until someone helps him stop! Hilarious! way to go Brig! All I can say is it is a good thing His big brother did 2 days before him otherwise I don't think Parley would have been so proud!
Way to go Boys!!











1 comment:

Elisha said...

Oh my gosh you've got to let the boys come over with their bikes and ride with my boys. They'd have SO much fun! Kyler did the same thing as Brig...just took off one day like it was no big deal! They're so funny. My boys have been asking to have Parley and Brig come over. Can they come maybe after school one day?