Friday, June 8, 2012

Mabel Kate Shupe....

We moved into our house on March 23 and one week later on April 1 (April Fools) we went into the hospital at 2:00 am. I had been contracting all day off and on the whole day before as i attempted to unpack our house. and finally at 1:30 am we called my mom and dad and I woke Travis up and as soon as my parents got to our house we left for McKay Dee hospital. we got checked in, I was dialated to a 4 and 90 % effaced, my doctor said I could stay!! the doctor broke my water at 8:30 am, i got the epidural (the best one i have ever had btw) at 9:40 and Sweet little Mabel Kate made her appearance at 10:12 am. the delivery and everything went really smooth!

 and yes this is what my house looked like when i had her, boxes everywhere still!
Her entrance! 7 lbs. 3 oz. 20.5 inches






 I am always amazed at the birth of a baby into this world! I always feel so close to heavenly father and i just love the spirit that comes with these sweet children of God! What a Miracle!

















 gma and gpa anderson came to see...


 gma and gpa shupe came to see....
 great gpa shupe came to see.... Great gma shupe passed away in february so gpa had a little talk with mabel to see how gma was doing and what she had to say... so sweet!






 all ready to go home and meet her brothers and sister, ( they couldn't come to the hospital because of RSV)
 the house was all decorated!
 the kids were all very hesitant but it didn't take them long to warm up!

 ella especially wasn't too sure about her new sister...






 her first bath at home...

 brig and ella trying to stay occupied outside...


 Ella loves the dirt...



We all fell in love with sweet Mabel from the get go! We are so glad that she is in our family and feel so blessed!  We love you Mabers!

No comments: