Friday, August 3, 2012

Ella's first haircut...

So my sweet little, curly haired Ella decided to cut her own hair. I knew that one day this would happen with one of my kids but i was not prepared for it! This first picture was taken the day that it happened, look at all those beautiful curls and of course that cute bum!
I had to leave that night for a minute and when I came home to get ready for my softball game, I saw sweet Ella up stairs holding a lock of hair and some scissors. I checked the damage and started crying, got dressed for my softball game and left pretty upset!!
 I came home and saw sweet Ella sleeping and checked out the damage a little more. and took some pics!

 and cried a little more...
 the next day.....full on mullett!! I text this picture to my hair girl and she said to bring her in and we could see what we could do.....
 and the result, much better but oh how i miss those "long curls" and being able to do pony tails. Can't wait till it all grows back! hopefully she learned her lesson, in her prayers for awhile she prayed that she wouldn't ever cut her hair again. I love this little spitfire!!

No comments: