Wednesday, August 29, 2007

No changes, No baby yet!

Well i went to the Doctor this morning, and sad to say but there are no changes yet, i am still dialated to a 3! We will get there though. I am just so grateful that Heavenly Father is going to bless our family with another amazing miracle. We are really looking forward to his arrival, but until then i will keep you all posted.

We went to pineview a few weeks ago for family night, Parley and trav rode the tube with cousin Charlie and U. Kyle. Lets just say the 2 little boys didn't love it so much.
Parley is just learning to brush his teeth.. all he really does is eat the toothpaste off of it.

6 comments:

Kate said...

I love the blog!! Good luck with the upcoming delivery!
love kate

The Shupes said...

I'm so excited you joined the world of blogging. I'm still getting used to it. We are sure excited for that little boy to arrive. Love you guys

Unknown said...

Thanks for the Parley Fix! I love that kid.
Love ya
Angie

Heidi said...

Wahoo... now we'll probably be in touch a little better huh:) love ya sue. cute pix. let us know when the baby is here!

Heidi said...

Sue...I'm looking everyday for pictures of the new baby. I hope you are well and look forward to hearing from you.

Jade said...

Hey I want to see that baby! Update update update!!!