Saturday, September 15, 2007

Welcome Brigham Anderson Shupe!!

Our new bundle of joy!!


I was scheduled to be induced thursday morning sept 6 at 6:00 am, Brigham didn't want to wait that long. my water broke at 2:45 am, and he was born at 5:35 am. It was amazing. Anybody who has witnessed this miracle knows that it is exactly just that, A MIRACLE!! Everything went perfect it was like a text book delivery. He has been a wonderful baby, we feel so blessed and thank our heavenly father everyday for this special spirit that has joined our family.
7 lbs 3 oz. 21 inches
He wasn't too happy about his first car seat ride.
The proud and (loud i might add) big brother

7 comments:

Emily said...

Susie he is beautiful!!! We can't wait to see him! I'm so glad everything went well. Give that baby a kiss from the carmacks until we can get over there!xoxo

ps.good job too Trav!

The Shupes said...

What cute pictures of little Brigham. It is so fun to have another baby around. I am so glad Charlie has 2 cousins that he is so close in age to. They will have so much fun together. Seeing Brigham makes me a little baby hungry, but just a little:)

Jade said...

Oh Sue he's beautiful! I am so happy for you. That makes me so sad I can't see him in real life but thank you for the pictures I'll take what I can get for now. Love you and miss you!

The Shupes said...

Sus, just go to the Matie Kay Blogs on my Friends and Family list and it shows you there. I had no I idea how to do it myself. This girl makes them and shares them!!

Heidi said...

Oh I am so happy for you! I can't wait to see him. He is so handsome. i'm so glad everything has gone well. I tried to call you a couple times... just so you know! Been thinkin of you.

Kari Ann said...

Congratulations! Susie, he is absolutely perfect! It truley is a miracle and I am so happy for you!

The Allen Family said...

Congratulations Susie! He is adorable. I am happy that everything went good and all is well.