Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Baby Brigham








My sister Emily took some pictures of Brig for us, and i had to share some of them. He has been a joy, even though he isn't sleeping so good at night. he is a major grunter and seems to do that all night long. He may have to go in his own room soon. and then maybe Travis will come back into our room, i miss ya babe! (:


Brigham had his 2 week doctors appt. yesterday, he has gained 2 pounds since we left the hospital so he is doing good and is healthy! What more could i ask for!! Parley also had a doctors appointment at the same time, they were both at 8:30 am, I never would have made it there without my mom, she is the best, she showed up to my house at 7:30 am and helped me get out of there, then she was a huge lifesaver at the Doctors. Parley wasn't about to sit and wait for brigham to be checked so she was chasing him around, she changed 3 stinky diapers within 2 hours, bless your heart mom. I could never do it without you!! Two kids is awesome but is a huge adjustment. they are both growing so big. Parley and Brig were both 85 percentile on their heighth, we're not quite sure where they got those tall genes from. Parley loves his little brother and wants to kiss him every chance he gets. He just turned 18 months and gets to start nursery. YEA!!


6 comments:

Emily said...

Those pic's are so sweet, and both of your babies are beautiful! It was fun to see you at the Doc'c office! Hang in there!!

Callie said...

Hey, this is Callie Anderson. I came across your blog when I was looking at Heather & Kyle's. Oh my gosh, Brigham is so cute and I can't believe how big Parley is getting. You have darling kids. Congrats!

Heidi said...

He is precious. I would still love to talk to you sometime, Call me when you have some time to chat. Love ya sus

Kari Ann said...

This makes me want to have another one. He is so sweet! Moms are the best!...what would we do without them?

Jade said...

Cute picks sue! That is funny Trav sleeps in the other room. Too bad Dust doesn't have another room to sleep in when Tate comes huh? Did I tell you my mom is staying with me a month and a half? Now that I am dialated she's freaking out and changed her flight to 2 weeks earlier. Anyway you look good. I hope I can bounce back like you did, then again you only gained what 5 pounds? How would it be?

Jade said...

Ps Member when you used to text me back and call me sometimes? Its ok I forgive you, having 2 under 2 is probably a big adjustment. Love ya