Friday, October 26, 2007

Why we haven't been blogging...




Oh the sweet face of innocence!

Well, about 2 weeks ago, Parley, our 19 month old decided he wanted to figure out how the laptop worked, so, I was in our room feeding Brigham and came out to find this. I was devastated, and thought that we would have to replace the whole thing but luckily it just needed the keyboard replaced, so after a phone call to dell and 45 dollars later, i had a new keyboard on the way and Travis was able to fix it all up last night, so i am back in blogging business! I thought any other toddler would have probably pounded the keys but not ours, he has a very curious mind and loves to find out how things work, he is too smart for his own good. i love you parley!!

3 comments:

Kari Ann said...

AAHH!! Ya gotta love it! I am so glad that you didn't have to buy a whole new one. This will be one of those stories that will go down in history.

Jade said...

That really was so funny when you called me and told me about this. You captured a great guilty face picture.

Heidi said...

Oh my gosh. so glad it wasn't dead forever. Glad you're back on!!1