Thursday, November 1, 2007

HALLOWEEN!


We had a wonderful halloween this year. We had an Anderson family party, where Grandpa Anderson takes us on a treasure hunt in the forest and the kids all have glow sticks, they love it. And we had a Shupe Halloween party where we played fun games, ate good food,and made spider cookies. Parley dressed up as a fireman this year and little Brigham was his dalmation. they looked darling. Parley loved trick or treating, he would go up to the houses and say "candy" and then try to say thank you, that isn't very understandable yet. He thought it was great that people would just give him candy. we also went and saw both sets of grandparents, macie and Granny salmon on halloween night, where she had a special treat for all the grandkids. She is amazing and feel so blessed to have her in our lives. We love all of our family. We love the Holidays especially me, i told travis last night that now i can start listening to Christmas music, he thinks i am a little crazy so i will give it a few more days. Happy Halloween to all!

8 comments:

Emily said...

Those boys look so cute! I'm glad you had a great night.
ps. Can you wait until at least thanksgiving for the Christmas music!!jk. kind of.

Callie said...

Love the pictures. Your kids are so cute. I love their costumes.

Toomey Family said...

Cute costumes, and way cute kids! I was so happy to hear someone else was already excited for Christmas too. I've been listening to Christmas music...I can't help it I love the season!

The Goughs said...

I love christmas music too! Don't shy away from that Sus! It's only around for 2 months of the year. Great stuff.

Heidi said...

This is so stinking cute. I think Jade is having her baby RIGHT NOW!!! AH!!!

The Cox's said...

Sus--they are SUPER CUTE. Ha, ha, hee a lil' fireman and dalmation. That's too adorable.

Kari Ann said...

So, so, so cute! I love little kids dressed up...does it get any better? I love holiday also, and I am so excited for Chritstmas!!! And kids make everything better too. K, was that you and Travis dresssed up like old people? That was a creative costume...I like it a lot!

Pessoa Fam said...

Hello Shupes! I just love blogging! I always come upon friends/family blogs. Your kids are seriously the cutest things ever. Love the costumes! Nando and I just set up a blog - www.nandoandmegan.blogspot.com