Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Parley and Brigham's photo shoot...

i know, i am sorry, all i ever post are pictures of my boys, but if it weren't for them than i probably wouldn't even have a blog. so here are some more pics of them. We had their pictures taken a few weeks ago by a girl in our ward, who did a wonderful job,thanks elisha! i was a little nervous that Parley wouldn't cooperate because it is near impossible for me to get a picture of him. but he actually did a good job well actually it was probably the phographer who did a good job.

6 comments:

karlin said...

Those are darling pictures. I love their sweaters. We need to get family pictures taken. Kids grow so fast!

Callie said...

Way cute! Your photographer did a great job.

Emily said...

Those turned out so dang cute!! I loved your card!

The Cox's said...

Sus, got your Christmas card, one word: ADORABLE. Parley and Brigham are so cute! I concur, your photographer did a great job...plus it probably doesn't hurt that your kids have the cutest lil' faces either!

Heidi Openshaw said...

Susie! I am seriously dying over these pictures. Your boys are so dang cute! I want them! I need a boy badly, and seeing these pictures did not help. They just keep getting cuter and cuter.

Kari Ann said...

Those pictures are seriously amazing! And I love your Christmas card...thanks.