Monday, December 3, 2007

tagged!

Heather Shupe tagged me a couple of weeks ago and i am finally getting around to it. Here it goes, 6 interesting/new things about me. i hope i am not too boring.

1. My favorite place in the world is Nauvoo. I can't wait to go back. Travis thinks i am crazy sometimes, that i would rather go there than other places for vacation.

2. I still love to play basketball, although i don't get to do it hardly ever. we played a little on thanksgiving and it got me in the mood to play more, but i havent.

3. i don't know how to do my makeup, ( in fact i kind of asked for this for christmas, so if anybody knows of anybody please let travis know.) i want someone to teach me how to wear it, what colors i should wear and etc. etc.

4. i have peed the bed since we've been married. Embarassing!!

5. i love popscicles, even in the winter.

6. i love being pregnant, all except for the last month.

i know i am kind of boring but oh well.

6 comments:

The Goughs said...

I loved it! Your peeing secret is safe with me!

karlin said...

Susie... you are not boring. That is hilarious that you are admitting to peeing the bed. Love being pregnant, huh? Lucky you. I like the 2nd trimester and the excitement of having a baby. Oh and Parley is so cute eating the cookie dough.

Kate said...

Sus-I need makeup lessons too. Maybe over the Christmas break we can hit the makeup counters and find someone good. You are not boring. Hey--we should play some ball over the break--Andi is actually going to be in town too.

The Shupes said...

I would love to get makeup lesson with you too!! I have always wanted to know what colors a professional would use on me and stuff like that!! I love Nauvoo too, we really should go there sometime together.

Jade said...

You seriously peed the bed? I'm sure glad you didn't have that problem when I shared a bed with you. :)

Heidi said...

No, that was anything but boring! I loved that you peed the bed!!! That is so awesome. Make up lessons? The only thing you need ot know is that you have to wash it off and start with a fresh clean face (and eyelashes) everyday:) Hehe. member how you don't wash your mascara off? That's weird huh.