Saturday, April 12, 2008

Nap time.....

Ever since Parley has been in his big bed, naps have been hit and miss! I was afraid of this when we did it but i knew Brigham needed to be in the crib. Parley has been doing great at nights in his big bed, but unless he is exhausted, naps are few and far between. He only gets his binky during his naps and bed times, so at least he will sit in his bed for a minute and get his binky fix but then he is ready to go again. Yesterday he shut me out of his bedroom and when i went in to check on him he told me to go home, so i knew he was trying to sneak his binkies (which i hide under his pillows), he had been pretty quiet for awhile so i went in to check on him again and all the pillows were off the bed and he was sound asleep with his binkies. A couple of weeks ago, he had fought me on his nap so he didn't end up gettin one, later that afternoon i went and had a pedicure while travis was home with the boys, and while Travis was taking a shower, Parley fell asleep on the floor of the bathroom, Poor kid, if only he would take his naps again, because i think both of us are needing them!!

5 comments:

Heidi Openshaw said...

I love Parley! He is adorable. I love that he fell asleep on the bathroom floor. How cute!

Chelli said...

That is hillarious! Glad you got a photo of it!

karlin said...

Nap time is a must. Avaree is fighting me these days too but she still needs it. We now have "Quiet Time" when she goes in her room and plays, rarely sleeps. I don't know what to do about her lack of sleep though because she is cranky without it!

Jade said...

So cute! That is funny he told you to "go home" Its funny when then get in the naughty stage. (only funny cause mine isn't in it yet :)

Farnsworth Fam said...

That's the same story at our house, down to the binkie hiding place. I now put them in the top of his closet, he was sneaking it too often. Wishing you luck, if you find the cure let me know.