Saturday, September 6, 2008

Stanley Idaho

For Labor day we went to the Shupe's cabin in Stanley Idaho. It is beautiful up there. We had so much fun, riding 4wheelers, fishing, eating great food, enjoying the colder weather (it even snowed, and i must admit it got me a little excited for christmas), and just loving being together.Brigham didn't sleep the best, but since we have been home he has been sleeping better than ever. We were able to attend church up there, and it is my favorite part of the whole trip, because you should see the view from the chapel, it is actually a community church where lots of religions worship but there is an incredible view just behind the speakers of the Sawtooth Mountains, it is awesome. Parley's favorite thing to do all trip was throw rocks in the river or lake or any other body of water. He could have done it all day!What a great trip, Thanks Shupes! Sorry there are a lot of Pictures!!




















3 comments:

Heidi Openshaw said...

What beautiful scenery. How fun to have cabins to go to. Congrats on being pregnant as well. Yahoo! I'm praying for a girl although I'll be okay if you have another beautiful boy. When I told my mom you were pregnant she screamed, "That's absolutely fabulous and wonderful!" She was so excited for you!

karlin said...

Good pics. What a fun trip. Looks a little chilly.

karlin said...

Wait I just read the comment above... pregnant?? Really? Congrats! I'm so excited!!