Wednesday, September 17, 2008

3 under 3....

So i am sure most of you have heard the rumor. And yes it is true, i am pregnant!i am 14 weeks along and have been feeling ok, i have my sick times but i can't complain because i seem to have pretty good pregnancies (knock on wood). The baby is due March 20, 2 days before Parley turns 3!! I am so nervous and excited. I am nervous because i don't know how i am going to handle 3 because right now i am barely making it with 2, and my mom's not here! But i have wonderful sisters and an amazing mother -in law that will help me a ton! We didn't try for this one, but we will take them when we can get them! We tried for 3 years to get Parley and now i totally know that everything is in the Lord's timing. We feel very blessed to be welcoming a 3rd into our home! i will now officially be a stay at home mom, because i don't think i will dare leave my house!! Wow!! Is everybody Shocked??

14 comments:

Natty bee Seely said...

This is great. How exciting and the fact that you don't get sick. You are the luckiest girl. I wish I could have another one. Congratulations.

*** said...

Sus & Trav, we are so excited for you! Congratulations...(even though we already knew :) ). Hope you are feeling better!!

Heidi said...

Woah, that is awesome, you'll be great at it!!! congrats. that is so exciting. mamma mom mother mother mommy ma ma mom mommy mother mommy ommmy momm moma mooomy hehe

Elisha said...

I'm still just so excited for you. Seriously. It will be hard, but you're such an amazing mother. Those little kiddos are lucky. And remember that you have me to HELP!

Kate said...

Sus you are one tough cookie!!! You will do great with three under three! I'm so happy for you guys!

Emily said...

i love it!!!

McRae Family said...

Congrats Susie....you will be the best mom to three little ones...we are so excited for you...please know that you can us anytime you need just a little break. Engor

Allred Family said...

Congratulations! Thanks for the invite to your blog. It's been fun to see your beautiful boys.

Unknown said...

Congrats...that's so exciting!

Lindsay said...

It's so great to see your adorable family. Your boys are so cute! Congrats with number 3 on the way. I am 14 weeks pregnant too with our third...due March 23rd. Hopefully we'll have a Nauvoo reunion sometime in the near future and see everyone in person again! Congrats on your beautiful family.

The Warren Family said...

Congrats Susie! Your boys are adorable! I love their names. Hawaii for 2 years? Wow! So glad to get back in touch with you.

Callie said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you, you are such a cute mom!

karlin said...

i am shocked! 14 weeks already? congrats. you can do it. you are such a good mom and were trained well! you will be busy and trav is a good dad.

Chelli said...

Yay! Congrats! That is so exciting. You will do wonderful with 3, I am sure!