Wednesday, February 18, 2009

We've added these to our Laundry....




That's right, Parley is officially POTTY TRAINED!! YEA YEA YEA!! And yesterday when i was folding laundry, I looked at all his little underwears and I just can't believe how big he is getting, besides little boy underwears are about the cutest things. I honestly didn't think this would ever happen. My goal was to have him potty trained by the time the baby arrived so that i wouldn't have 3 in diapers. Well after attempting to potty train him about 4 months ago, i thought there was no way. it was not a good experience for me or him. But a couple of weeks ago Trav and I decided to try again and he did great! He had a hard time with going poop for awhile but now he has got it down and I am so proud of him! We put diapers on him at night for a few days, then one night he told me he didn't want to wear a diaper so we tried it and he had an accident the first night but hasn't since! I can't tell you how happy and relieved i feel!It is amazing how fast these little kids can learn and grow! I just love Parley and am so proud of him, but it is hard for me to see him growing up right before my eyes!

Don't you love those short stalky legs!!

10 comments:

Chelli said...

It was fun to see you the other day! I love little boy's underoos! James just decided he was ready and told me so. It is so fun to see them grow up.

karlin said...

That is awesome and such a huge milestone!

Glovers said...

Yea! I'm so jealous. At least there is hope for me.

salmons said...

hey abe has some of those same undies!!! what a cute little guy!

Emily said...

good job! one of the major mothering hurdles! he is so big, time flies!

The Cox's said...

That is so fun! Aw, cutest little legs ever.

Sus - post some pictures of you! I wanna see your cute preggo belly!

Farnsworth Fam said...

Jealous. All I can say, Jealous!

Heidi Openshaw said...

I'm so very jealous! Way to go Sue! You did it! I'm so proud of you and Parley. Now would you like to train Mace?

Kyle and Ashlee said...

I am so jealous....but I am happy for you...I can't wait for Chloe to be in some sweet Princess undies. Hope you guys had a nice getaway.

Jade said...

I wanna see what you have added to your family!