Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Playgroup..

all the toddlers in costume! there was still 5 babies crawling around too!
I think i have mentioned before that my group of friends from high school get together once a month for a playgroup and this month it was my turn. We had a little halloween party, the kids looked darling in their costumes, and like always it was so fun to get to see my friends that i just don't get to see very much! We decorated pumpkins the clean way (with stickers) and played some games and watched Clifford's Halloween. thanks for coming guys, we had a blast! I think between the 8 or so of my friends that live in state, there is like 15 or so kids, lets just say i had a full house!
all the kids taking a break and watching Clifford's halloween!
It seems like there is always at least one of us pregnant, It is Heidi's turn and she is due in 1 week and was dying of heat so she had to slip outside for some fresh air! hilarious!
Ella and London (these guys are 1 day apart, so fun)


decorating pumpkins,the kids loved this!

2 comments:

The Cox's said...

I bow down to you Susie aka "Martha Stewart". Today was a blast--the food was AMAZING, the company was great and the kids were too dang cute! Thanks again!

Heidi Openshaw said...

Thanks so much Sue! We had a blast. Macie enjoyed every minute of it all. She had to tell my mom all about it when we went to her house. Thanks for decorating, making such yummy food, and for putting together such fun games. It was fabulous!!!