Sunday, October 18, 2009

Super Saturday....

...IS OVER!! And I am totally relieved. It was a busy week getting ready for it, and on top of all that Travis left town for a few days. But it was a success, we had a good turnout, yummy food thanks to my wonderful committee and just a fun morning!!



These are my favorite part about super saturday, This is our 3rd year in a row having these and i still can't get over how cute they are!






And seriously how can i complain about my busy week after seeing these pictures of the phillippines at least I have a nice DRY house to do my craziness in!! We are SOOO blessed!

2 comments:

Elisha said...

It was so fun! I meant to tell you how impressed I was with everything. My projects turned out great and lunch was AMAZING. You and your committee really are awesome!

Heidi Openshaw said...

Way to go Sue!! You are seriously amazing. You pull off the most wonderful activities while taking care of three little kids of course. I cannot believe those pictures of the PHillipines. I cannot believe your parents just live there. Wow!! What amazing parents you have.