Monday, February 1, 2010

The January Blahhhs...

I haven't blogged forever!! This January seemed to go on and on and on and I am so glad that we have finally made it to February!! Which reminds me, Happy Birthday Dad (The best mission president out there), I love you and miss you and am thinking about you, have a fantastic day!


Here is a few pics from this long january....


I can't do a post without pics of little ella, who isn't feeling great right now and don't her little eyes show it! poor thing.


Watching Up, a new favorite at our house!







I walked into the kitchen the other day and found brig feeding ella some pudding, she was loving it!


Ella is standing up to everything but she hasn't quite figured out how to walk around it, she is getting so big and will be 1 in a month, i can't believe it.




Sorry, I dont' know why this picture didn't rotate!



We went sledding, the kids loved it even Ella!!



Parley and his buddy Stockton.



Brigham was a little scared so he would cover his eyes!I love that he thinks that will make it all better.
Ella even went on the tube!

Parley started Sunbeams and loves it, he has been such a good boy and i love to walk by the primary room and check on him even though he looks like he is bored stiff!! he still has a crush on his nursery teacher who is now brigham's teacher, i think there is a little jealousy going on!

my husband in an apron, you don't see this everyday!!


I love ella's little curly hair!

and i love her 2 huge front teeth!!
The one thing that got me through this long january is that Travis and I will be on a cruise ship in 5 days, yahoo!!

3 comments:

Emily said...

your kids are beautiful!!! have fun on your cruise! luckys!!!

Kyle and Ashlee said...

Your kids are so cute and i am pretty positive that i want to shop in ella's closet. MAN that girl is always dressed to kill....LOVE IT!!

salmons said...

hey i have a question? did you make those pom pom thing in ellas room or where did you get them cause i want some for claires.