Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Just for Fun...

just some cute pics of the kids... They are really keeping me busy these days, but I love it!




Ella's hair is really pretty awesome in the mornings, the boys always laugh at her, you can't really tell in this picture but it was sticking straight up!
I think that little brigham is looking great, I don't think he has gained any weight yet but I can tell a difference in his complexion and he definitely has more energy, last year when we would go to the park all he would do is sit by me and want to eat something, this year he LOVES the park
and it is hard to get him to come home!
and another one of miss ella sportin her shades! We really can't get enough of her, oh and today she stood up in the middle of the room all by her self and took about 4 steps!! She is almost there.

No comments: