Thursday, October 7, 2010

Weekend at the Ranch..

We decided to head down to Fairview to the Salmon Ranch for conference weekend. Travis and his dad and brothers all went up to the cabin in Stanley for a guys weekend of dirt bike trails and fishing so a few of us girls headed to the Ranch, it was  a fun weekend . My kids love it down there and love being with their cousins. Thanks again to Granny for such a fun place to go. Conference weekend is always has been my favorite, I have so many memories of watching and listening to conference as a child, I remember driving to my soccer games on saturday mornings and sustaining the leaders as we listened in the car. I love how it brought my whole family together, I remember building forts and watching conference from them, What a blessing Conference has been to me in my life, I don't get as much out of it lately with my 3 young kids and that is why I am also so grateful that they print them for us and I can look forward to reading all the wonderful messages when my kids are all quietly in bed. The church really is awesome and they think of everything!









 this is what these ladies did all through conference, I thought it was funny and had to take a picture.











No comments: