Monday, May 9, 2011

It happened....

I turned the BIG 30!! Somedays I feel like I just graduated from high school and then I think about all I have done in the last 10 years!
* Married the greatest guy!
* Built a home
* Lived in Kauai for 2 years
* Invitro twice...
* Had a baby boy
* Had another baby boy
* Said goodbye to my parents for 3 years while they left to serve as mission presidents in the phillippines
* Had a baby girl
* Went on my first Cruise
* Visited my parents in the Philippines
* Primary presidency
* Building another new home
There is many more but just decided to hit on a few of the big ones...

I am Thrilled to be 30!! Bring it on!!


Travis spoiled me with flowers, shopping,eating out, a movie.... all the things I enjoy doing but just don't get to do  very much with my 3 little ones! Love you babe, thanks for making my day special!

1 comment:

Heidi Openshaw said...

Happy Birthday Sue! I'm glad to hear you were well taken care of.