Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Prophet said....

My friend just picked Parley up for Taekwando and just after she left my phone rang and it was her, She told me that her little boy that is in Taekwando with Parley had a temporary tattoo on his forehead and as soon as Parley saw him said, "Carter, the Prophet said we can't have tattoos"....
It was a proud little mommy moment for me and I had to write it down. It is so good to know that things are sinking in. He has been quite concerned about choosing the right lately and about others choosing the right, whenever he thinks someone did something bad or naughty he says, "Mom, Satan made them do that Huh?". I love that he is learning and knows that Satan is the bad guy, and that Satan is actually one bad guy Parley doesn't want to be. (Him and his buddy love being the bad guys for some reason) I just hope that he can always choose the right especially in this scary world. And I actually kind of want him to grow up in a bubble just like I did :)!!

No comments: