Monday, November 26, 2007

Baby Brigham and Parley

I just wanted to tell everyone how much i love my little boys. They are so much fun, i can't imagine life without them. Little Brigham is such a good baby. He is so mello and easy going, ( i don't think he has a choice with his Big Brother around). He is starting to sleep really good at night. He is smiling all the time even when Parley is on top of him, he loves his big brother. Anyways kind of a random blog but just had to tell you all how much i love these boys.




7 comments:

Kari Ann said...

They are so stinkin' cute! Seriously they really are darling!

The Cox's said...

Hey Sus,
They are adorable! I found our old prom pic of all the "gina's" and put it on my blog. I really can't believe how long ago that was, and how much has changed since! Um...hello now you have two lil' tykes! It's so crazy.

Callie said...

Oh my heck, that last picture of Brigham is so cute. I love when they start to smile and play. Your kids are so cute.

karlin said...

Susie!! I am so glad you have a blog. It is seriously the best way to keep in touch. I just love your little family. You are busy with those young boys. Brigham is SO cute. He is totally your side of the family and Parley looks like Travis. They are both so darling. I love seeing pictures of them. I am so excited to be in touch more. We need to make it a point to get together more often. Love you favorite cousin!

Elisha said...

What?!? You have a blog? Why didn't you tell me? I found it randomly while I was looking through other blogs. How fun! Elisha Snow

Heidi Openshaw said...

Sue, they are so very sweet. I cannot believe how blonde they both are. They have darling blue eyes, and i cannot believe how old Parley is. Mace and Parley are growing up way too fast!

Jade said...

Cute! How old was Brig when he first smiled? Well Parley is defiantly a Shupe and I see more and more Anderson in Brig. So sweet!