Monday, March 24, 2008

Big Boy Bed...

We finally did it! We moved Parley into the big boy bed and he is doing great! Poor Brigham has still been sleeping in the porta crib and wasn't sleeping the best. So on Thursday we rearranged the rooms, transferred clothes and toys from closets and that night we did the big change. Parley got out once, just because i think he could and then after that slept all night until 9:00 am ( he has never slept in that long) and Brig also slept all night. Amazing!! Brigham has also been taking really good naps during the day, its done wonders on us!! So that was our big accomplishment this last week!

2 comments:

Farnsworth Fam said...

YEAH Parley!! It is a big transition into the big boy bed, and sometimes a little harder on the Mom, (I know that was true in my case!) I am glad everything is going so well.

Anonymous said...

Parley and Brigham are just little packages of sweetness! I think that you all have the sweetest family. I am grateful for you Sus! I am sure your family loves you, but I do to, I'm so glad I have the chance to know you!