Thursday, March 20, 2008

Birthday Dinner...



I haven't ever blogged about my brothers and sisters and they are a huge part of my life. So a couple of weeks ago we all met for dinner at Olive Garden, Mom and Dad decided since they won't be here for birthdays this year or actually the next 3 years, They bought us all dinner and we're calling it good for a few years. Brad and Aimee were even in town from St. George so all 7 of us and spouses were together, we had a great time. Thanks mom and dad for a fun night!
I got pictures of all of us, Starting oldest to youngest!

Mom and Dad- Soon to be Pres and Sis Anderson of the San Pablo Philippines Mission!
WE are sure going to miss you guys! But can't wait to come and visit!

Angie and Jim Wagstaff- Angie is my oldest sister and i totally admire her, whenever i need good ideas or someone to talk to, she is always there! She is an amazing mom of 6, and her kids are also amazing. Perfect examples for my kids to follow. Jim is also pretty great, we love you Wagstaff's

Brad and Aimee Anderson- These guys live in St. George and always have a place for us all to stay. We love to go down and visit them. My Brother Brad is currently serving as Bishop and is doing an amazing job. Aimee is also an amazing mom of 6, And there kids are so much fun. We miss seeing them so much but love it when we do get together. We love you guys, can't wait to see ya in a couple of weeks.

Jason and Heidi Anderson- Jason is the comedian of our family. We always have lots of laughs when he is around. His sweet wife Heidi is amazing. They have 5 beautiful kids, and are currently living in Kaysville. We love you guys.

Ted and Jen Anderson- People say that me and Ted are probably the most alike in looks. He is a total teaser, but that is what we love about him, you know your never safe when Ted is close by. Jen is from St. George and has been such a fun Sister in law. They have 4 kids, one girl and 3 boys whom Parley totally loves.

Justin and Emily Brown- Emily is my other sister, who i also totally look up to. She is an amazing mom, a perfect example to me of motherhood. Justin is currently serving as Stake President, and is doing an amazing job. He is an orthodontist in Farmington and is really good at it ( I know because i use to work for him). They have 4 beautiful girls who are so talented and can sing and dance like you wouldn't believe. WE love you browns!

Doug and Katie Anderson- Doug is the brother just above me, so we spent a lot of time growing up together, i rolled his 4 runner while he was on his mission and he still loves me! Katie is such a great sister in law and is always so helpful! They live just a few blocks from us, so Parley gets to play with his cousins often. Doug is a very hard worker, i have always thought this about him. He use to always leave me little notes, thanks doug for being a big brother! They have 3 little boys who are all boy! into balls and bugs (actually any kind of critter). They have such fun personalities. We love you guys!

My wonderful Husband! Travis is so amazing! love ya babe!

5 comments:

Jade said...

I LOVE this family! Looks like so much fun. I saw your pictures from the RS Birthday, so cute! Did you give out an apron to everyone? Love it! Don't know how I missed it before. Ours turned out good I think, I guess I wouldn't really know cause they forgot to get someone for the nursery so guess where I was the whole night :)

karlin said...

Love this post because I love your family! You do have AMAZING siblings. You are so lucky to be part of such an AMAZING family. I've always admired all of you and feel so lucky myself to be related to you! What a fun night... glad Brad and Aimee could be there.

karlin said...

Love this post because I love your family! You do have AMAZING siblings. You are so lucky to be part of such an AMAZING family. I've always admired all of you and feel so lucky myself to be related to you! What a fun night... glad Brad and Aimee could be there.

littlest said...

love your fam sus!!!

Anonymous said...

It's nice to see you in the pictures Sus! You are usually the paparazzi behind the photos, I love to see your sweet smile! Your family is lucky to have you, you really are amazing!
Love Ya, jodie