Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Bow Holder...


I was so excited when i found this little craft project on a blog! I loved it because it was so cute but also it was the perfect bow holder, Ella's bows were all over the place. I wish i could have found a frame like the one on the link, but i had no luck. And i loved the turquoise color but it wouldn't have matched anything, so i went with bright pink, and i loved how it turned out. i am still going to keep my eyes open for a more funky frame. Sorry i have no idea how to do a link! This was the easiest and funnest project to make. Here is the website since i don't know how to link it!
http://kari-youcanmakeit.blogspot.com/2009/06/funky-bow-holder-thingy-tutorial-from.html

4 comments:

Heidi Openshaw said...

Very cute Sue. Shoot, I just tied a ribbon off of my shower curtain bar and put all my clippies for Mace on that. It's not as cute as yours of course.

Chelli said...

Good job!! It looks awesome! I love that you painted it pink. I am still looking for a cool frame like the site too.

Jade said...

Yeah that is super cute. I am gonna have to do it!

Elisha said...

Way cute, Susie! Have I mentioned before that I need a girl? Oh yeah...like 100 times.