Thursday, August 20, 2009

Here's to 7...

Travis and I are celebrating our 7th anniversary today! i cannot believe it has been 7 years since we were married. Time has flown by, but then i look back at all we have done together and can't believe it has only been 7 years! We have had our share of ups and downs and I can't even begin to tell you how grateful i am to have gone through everything with him, I couldn't have picked a better mate! I love him with all my heart! Thanks babe for the 7 best years of my life, here is to many many more!! I can't wait for the many adventures that lie ahead for us, because anything with you is worth going through! I love you babe!


and might i add that i got the pick of the litter, what a babe!

2 comments:

Heidi Openshaw said...

Congrats! You two are a darling couple really.

Emily said...

happy anniversary you two!!! hey i want to know how you printed off your blog!!!