Monday, August 24, 2009

Oquirhh Mountain Temple Dedication...


Travis and I were able to attend the 3:00 dedication yesterday and i had to post a little something about it. I was so touched by the many stories of saints throughout the world that sacrifice so much to attend the temple. I was actually pretty emotional the whole time (maybe it was because i didn't have any of my kids with me, so i had time to really sit and think), it just made me so grateful for the many temples that i have all around me and that i really do take them for granted and i need to try so much harder to attend them often. We are able to look out our kitchen window every night and see the bountiful temple, I love it! What a blessing these beautiful temples are to me and that they really are the House of the Lord.

No comments: