Thursday, September 3, 2009

millions of peaches, peaches for free...



I wish they were for free, I bought a box of peaches from Manning orchards up in Fruit Heights. They were delicious. Parley and Brigham ate a few a day. I made 3 batches of Peach jam and 1 batch of Strawberry Peach jam, and i still had peaches left over so i made peach cocktail that you freeze and enjoy later. Everything worked out except 1 batch of peach jam didn't ever set up, so we are going to enjoy some peach syrup. I am going to attempt salsa tomorrow, wish me luck!

2 comments:

Heidi Openshaw said...

Amazing of course! I don't buy boxes of peaches, or can them, or puree them, turn them into syrup, or salsa.....I do nothing with fruit other than eat it immediately after purchasing it. How did the salsa turn out?

Glovers said...

You are crazy. How do you have time to do all that you do? I wish i had your ambition.