Friday, September 11, 2009

The weigh in...

It was a close one, but my little Brigham pulled through and won the weigh in. I was so glad to see that he gained 3 pounds in 6 months! Way to go Briggy boy! Ella was a close second though, we love our chunker wonkers (as parley calls her)!

The Stats:

Brigham at 2


weight: 21 lbs 6 oz. 1%
Height: 31 in. 1%
Head: 49 59%

He finally made the charts!

Ella at 6 months



weight: 18 lbs 14 oz 92%
Height: 26 in 58%
Head: 42.5 50%

Ella is still 90 %, we are loving her!!

3 comments:

The Shupes said...

I'm glad Brigham pulled through!! Sorry I hardly even talked to you that day you brought Parley over. I felt bad, I guess I was really focused on making lots of jam!!

Jade said...

Dang they are cute! I can't believe she is 6 months either! Where does the time go! Sorry I missed your call today, I'll call you tomorrow xoxox

Heidi said...

Susie, I just think your pictures are so dang cute!!! You take the best pictures and how could you not because you have the cutest kids around!! I love reading your blog because it makes me want to be a better mom.
Heidi