Thursday, September 3, 2009

Nap time..



Brigham is still taking pretty good naps every day even in his big boy bed, except he doesn't know how to open the door so he always knocks and lets me know when he is awake, i went in to get him the other day and this is what i found. i love this kid. Travis thinks he is going to be the comedian of our family. I can't believe he will be 2 on sunday. Time is cruisin by! and yes he still has a binky, that is the first thing to go after he turns two (which makes me really sad) but at least he has his blankie to turn to, he loves that thing, he kind of reminds me of Linus on Charlie brown.

3 comments:

Justin and Jamie said...

That is to funny! And don't worry about the binky thing. JT still has his, and yes we are trying to get rid of it also, but no luck so far.

Elisha said...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe how every single word of that post was EXACTLY like Kyler! And yes, Kyler still has his binky too. We've made him only use it when he's in bed now, but it's going to be a nightmare trying to get that kid to give it up completely!

Emily said...

I love that cute little boy, I want to pick him up and kiss him right this second!!! Hope he hits 20 pounds for his birthday!!! :) :)