Monday, July 12, 2010

Farmington Festival Days...

Farmington Festival days started with the 3 on 3 bball tournament, Me and a couple of friends from high school decided to enter just for the fun of it and we won it!! It was awesome, mostly just because the girls we played were so serious about it and they were pretty mad when we won..
Then I did the 5k on Saturday morning, it was a really fun race. Glad I did it. Glad it's over.

Then we had the parade. I love this parade because it is like a big reunion every year, I get to see all the people i grew up with. And my kids love parades!
Oh, how my husband loves a parade!! 2nd one this year, what a trooper!

my kids and some of their cousins..

Then it was off to the park for lunch and our now annual train ride, my kids love this!

We ended the night at the park with a Colors concert and some fireworks which we actually didn't stay for, Ella had had it, but we did watch them from home and the boys were totally happy with that. We love festival days (well I do) and can't wait for next year.

2 comments:

Jade said...

I love it too! I can't believe I didn't see you at the concert. I wanted to call you and sing to you cause thanks to you I knew every word they sang.

Kate said...

The 3 on 3 was WAY more fun than the 5k, don't you think? Since you beat me I think you should run the 10k with me on the 24th?