Monday, July 19, 2010

Neighborhood BBQ...

We had a little neighborhood get together, It was fun, my kids love all the neighbor kids and these 2 girls love Ella, a lot of times they will come over to see her and they go in her room and play dress up with her and her clothes, it is pretty funny, I went in her room the other day and Ella had a big puff winter coat on that I have for her for the winter. It was only 100 degrees outside, I thought it was hilarious and Ella was loving it!I know I mentioned these 2 last summer, well they are still best friends and can't seem to get enough of each other, and brig is their little side kick, he loves to go wherever they are going! I am so glad we live in such an awesome neighborhood, I am getting a little sad thinking about moving one day, we never planned on living here forever and I know we can't grow in our house anymore, so it is not too far off. It is really sad for me to think about it. I wish I could take my neighbors with us wherever we go!!
 Our other neighbors have little puppies they are trying to sell and Ella absolutely loves them, she will stand at the window and say puppy, and then she just hugs them and lets them kiss her! (sorry I don't know why these pics don't rotate)

No comments: