Friday, July 30, 2010

Summer Days...

We haven't been doing too much but we are really looking forward to a trip to the cabin in about a week!
Here is a few pictures of just hangin out!


Ella and Brig enjoying some yogurt!
enjoying some backyard swimming..

I love these 3 crazies, it has been a fun summer enjoying each of their different personalities, It has been busy as they are all still very demanding of me and dependant on me, I am grateful for that but somedays it can be pretty exhausting. Nap time is a glorious time even though Brig's naps are few and far between these days. I can't believe summer is in its last month it has flown by.  We are all looking foward to a trip to the cabin and a little bit cooler weather. It is my favorite trip and I think its Parley's too, he has been asking me a lot how many more days till the cabin?!  Happy August!

No comments: