Monday, August 30, 2010

Oh Happy Day...Ella's first time in Nursery...

You might be thinking big deal, the first day of nursery but it is a huge deal for us. It has been 4 1/2 years since I have attended the last 2 hours of church without a child and yesterday was a Happy day because I got to do just that! Ella is now 18 months and is going to nursery, she did awesome yesterday and the teachers just fell in love with her. I was a little nervous she wouldn't go very good because lately she is more aware of me and my whereabouts, but she did awesome and we were so proud!! Way to go El's, hopefully she will keep this up. Oh and she was so proud to bring home the treat bucket!!
Her brothers were proud too and we made a pretty big deal of it the whole way home from church!! yay Ella!
and seriously I can't get brig to take a normal picture, this is his signature move, the cocked head and the tongue out!
oh There we go!!

1 comment:

Heidi Openshaw said...

She is seriously a beautiful child.