Monday, January 24, 2011

Girls Trip...

 This last weekend we headed down south for a little Girls getaway, it was awesome! It was seriously so fun to just get aways for a couple of days without the kids (something I have never done with just the girls), it was so relaxing, we went for walks, played a little tennis, Shopped til we dropped, went out to eat, watched movies, stayed up late talking (like 2:30 am, haven't done that forever) even went to vegas one day and enjoyed a sacrament meeting without kids... It was all very Fabulous!! Hope we can make it a tradition. Thanks Heidi for the fun place to stay and to the rest of you thanks for making it so fun, I really haven't laughed that hard in a really long time!




 Yummy dinner at Pizza Factory...


 We headed to vegas for some shopping and lunch at Cheesecake factory! by the way it was awesome weather!
Heidi and Andrea had already left for church hence their absence in the picture!

And after a fun weekend with the girls I was rejuvenated and ready to get back to this...


and that is Ella in the sink giving me a crusty, she has discovered climbing and it is driving me crazy, she is on my countertop more than she isn't ! But I still love her.
Travis was amazing while I was gone! I came home to a cleaned up house even beds made and a hot dinner on the table. Thanks babe!

3 comments:

Emily said...

ahh. it really was so fun wasn't it! thanks for the memories.
ps. meeeester.....myster...he he.

The Shupes said...

I am ready for another one!! It was a blast.

Kyle and Ashlee said...

Looks like SOOO much fun. It is amazing how rejuvenating a little weekend with the ladies can be!!

ps....I want your new camera :)