Monday, January 3, 2011

return and leave with honor...

Just playing a little catch-up before I post our amazing Christmas vacation!

I have two amazing nephews who are brothers, My oldest Nephew James just returned home from his mission to Bogota Colombia on Dec. 18th the next week on the 22nd his little brother Judd received his mission call to serve in the Jakarta, Indonesia mission. I love these two boys so much and spent a lot of my teenage years babysitting them,  I am so proud of them and am so grateful for their example to my kids. James- welcome home and Judd, you will be awesome in Indonesia. (Judd is very tall and has some very long legs, after opening his call, he said, "let's face it, I am going to be a freak in Indonesia", He may stand out but he will be an amazing missionary) Love you both to death!! Thanks for letting us be apart of such awesome things.


 What a great Reunion, seriously has to be one of the most rewarding days in a mom's life!
 and in a Dad's for that matter..

 Judd was so nervous opening his call, It was really pretty funny, just before Judd opened his call Jim (judd's dad) bore his testimony a little bit about how there was people waiting for Judd and that this mission would change his life etc. as soon as Judd announced where he was going, Jim, said," Where the Hell is Indonesia? It was so funny.

 Judd goes to the MTC on April 13and he will be speaking the Indonesian language! Good luck Juddie!

No comments: