Monday, February 7, 2011

Parley's Prayer...

Parley said the prayer tonight at dinner and I just wanted to write down what he said. It was so sweet and so sincere, I had teary eyes by the end of it. He blessed the food, and then prayed that we would have a good family night, then he prayed for Brigham that his Celiac would go away so that he could have pizza and Ice cream and other stuff that won't hurt his tummy, he prayed that Mom would keep Ella, Brigham and him safe, he prayed for dad to have lots of work so he could have money so we could buy food. He said some other stuff I just can't remember, dang!  Now he is in charge of the family night lesson so we will see how that goes. He really can be the sweetest little boy when he wants to be, He is the best big brother to little Ella and she absolutely loves him. He has a curious little mind and actually asked me tonight who the bad guy was that wasn't letting Joseph Smith pray in the woods, I told him it was Satan, then he asked where Satan lived, I told him to ask his dad!! I love this little boy that isn't so little anymore, I can't believe he will be 5 in a month, wow!!

3 comments:

Amy said...

love that so much! I too love their little prayers-- Wish we could record every one of them!

Emily said...

holy moly he looks so old in that picture. cutest boy!!

Callie said...

I love how sincere kids prayers are, I totally know the feeling! Your kids are adorable and getting so big! Love all your pictures and your new camera is awesome!