Sunday, February 20, 2011

Scripture Power...

We had a primary activity yesterday, we called it Scripture Power and had a few different scripture heros come and talk to the kids, It went really well and I think the kids loved it!






 I think all of our heros turned out to be pretty close replicas...They even sang along to scripture power!
 the kids were in awe..
My new favorite primary song is Scripture power and I seriously cry every time the kids sing it, I just think there is a lot of power and Truth to it!!
"Because I want to be like the Savior and I can,
I'm reading His instructions, I'm following His plan.
Because I want the power His word will give to me,
I'm changing how I'll live, I'm changing what i'll be.
Scripture Power keeps me safe from sin,
Scripture Power is the power to win!
Scripture Power! Every day I need
The power that I get each time I read."

1 comment:

Kyle and Ashlee said...

k your primary freaking ROCKS!! that activity looked amazing. wow...i am super impressed