Saturday, March 26, 2011

Parley's Parties...

The Invites.... again pictures done by Elisha Snow
The Set up...
The cake... I colored the fondant while Trav made the pirate, I love having a husband that is a perfectionist...
The birthday boy had school and Taekwando on his big day

He was one excited birthday boy..







The friend/Pirate party...playing duck duck goose until all guests arrived...
Pin the eye patch on the pirate game, I am pretty sure there was some cheating going on :)..
Don't eat Captain Jack Game...
and I am pretty sure this game was there favorite, the Treasure Hunt...
Before we started the hunt Travis game them some pirate teeth and told them a pirate story about how a long time ago where we lived was the ocean and that there was a big pirate ship right where Parley's house was that sunk and it had a treasure in it, they were in awe listening to this story and loved hunting for the sunken treasure...here they are running all over the neigborhood looking for clues, I couldn't keep up with them that is why there is no picture of them finding the treasure, by the time I made it to them the treasure was long gone...



It was a fun couple of days, I am so glad I have a 6 month break until I get to plan another birthday party!!

2 comments:

C.LEE said...

Gabe had such a blast at that party, Thanks! Happy Birthday Parley! You are such a great little guy! Susie, you are such an amazing mama.

Amy said...

You are such a cute mom and friend! I am blessed to have you in my life!