Thursday, March 24, 2011

St. George Trip...


I took Trav to St. George for his birthday last weekend and sadly these are the only pictures I took, but I guess it is ok because this is why we went, so Trav could golf! We had a good time of just being together, we golfed, ate out almost every meal, it was awesome, went to a movie, watched movies at the condo, took a nap, shopped just a little bit, watched jimmer and the cougs win twice, saw some of my family and just loved not worrying about any kids and staying out late! Thank you to Heidi who watched my kids, I know they can be a handful and can be quite tireing so I really appreciate it! and also thanks to grant and Heidi for such a fun place to stay, we loved it!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Emily said...

you're welcome. wink.

Elisha said...

Susie! Look at you and your mad camera skills! These look awesome!