Thursday, March 3, 2011

March 1...

March is a wonderful month, I love when we finally get to March 1, because that means February and January are behind us and spring is in the Horizon, This March 1 was a beautiful day, we played outside for a couple of hours with only light jackets on, I loved it.
 Ella even thought it was warm enough for a popscicle and I was surprised to find one in the freezer..
I promise I do her hair...





Our neighbors dog had puppies and the kids loved seeing them..




 Brig managed to find the last of the snow! (lets hope)
March is also a big birthday month for us, so you will be seeing a lot of birthday posts this month, Our first Birthday of the month is Grandpa Shupe or Opa! We celebrated his 85th on the first, it was a great party! We love you Opa!




Our next birthdays are these 2 who will be celebrating on the 7th... Stay tuned for lots more pictures of them!
you can see more of the amazing work of Elisha Snow here!

2 comments:

Heidi Openshaw said...

Sue I just checked out some of those Ella pictures on Snow's Site! Oh heavens! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! ADORABLE!! I love the converse sneakers!!!!

Kari Ann said...

Please winter go away! K, I haven't looked at blogs forever and so this is the first time I have seen that picture of your kids on the top...cutest thing EVER!!! Wow! I know I say this all the time, but I wish we lived closer to one another.