Friday, November 9, 2007

Random Picture update...

my three boys in their matching ties. These three are the joy of my life, i am outnumbered, but i love them to death!!


Travis doesn't let parley's hair get too long, so everytime he cuts his we cut parleys too.




My new double stroller, i love it! and the weather has been so nice that we still get to take walks. Parley loves to go and feed the horses down the street. Thanks babe for the stroller.



Parley loves spaghetti!! i have to strip him down though, because it gets all over. I saw him one time scooping spaghetti off of his diaper and i had to take a picture.






Brigham had his 2 month birthday, and went to the Doctor, he is doing great, he weighs 12 pounds and is 24 inches long, he is tall! I thought i could see some dimples the other day and the doctor confirmed that, he got his moms dimples! He is getting so strong, has already rolled over a few times and smiles all the time. we sure love him but he is getting big too fast.

9 comments:

The Shupes said...

I can't believe Brigham is already 2 months old!! Time flies. He is so cute. I love all of the ties, how fun. You are out numbered, when is the little girl coming!!

Heidi said...

Wow that did go quick. What a darling family! Who knew 7 years ago that 7 years from then you would have 3 strapping boys! Tate got Jades dimples too!!! How stinking cute.

Emily said...

Cute pic's the random one's are the best, it shows eveyday life!!

We can definitely come up with a cute card for you this year, I'm flattered that you think mine are creative but they are usually last minute!!! Call me!

The Cox's said...

Those are fun pics. Your double stroller is really cool! You have such a cute family Sus.

Toomey Family said...

Great pics! Looks like all is well with your fun family! That is one great looking double stroller, isn't it funny what gets us Moms excited?!

The Goughs said...

Oh man, you have a cute family Suz. Why is it always with the spaghetti? I really need to start undressing Mikayla like you did with Parley. It would save me a bit of laundry.

Kari Ann said...

I love, love, love that cute picture of all 'your boys' in matching ties. You are so cute! And I can't believe how old Brigham is getting, how did that happen?

Heidi Openshaw said...

sus, I cannot believe how old and big Brigham looks! Are you kidding me? He is super old! Where has all the time gone. Parley is hilarious. What a mess! I cannot believe that spaghetti turned into that so quickly. How cute!

Anonymous said...

Hey Travis and Susie,

Got your link from another link...haha. How are you guys? Add us to your friends. I'm really new to blogging but I'm quickly becoming an addict.

Ly and Tami Tran
www.themudgets.blogspot.com